Tell us what’s bothering you.
What is your role?
How do I access an admin console?
After going through an onboarding procedure, click on the admin console icon in your workspace.
How do I add a new user?
Click on the "Add new user" button and enter the user's email address. They will then receive an email with a link. After clicking the link, the new user will appear in the REQUESTS section. You are expected to review and approve/reject the request.
What does "Freeze user" mean?
When you freeze a user, you temporarily deny workspace access to the particular user due to temporary work absence (e.g. maternity leave) or until potential access conflict is resolved. A freezed user is marked with a snowflake icon.
Why is the user in the REQUESTS section marked with an orange icon?
Some information is missing. To resolve, complete missing details.
Why is the user in the REQUESTS section marked with a red icon?
The red icon next to the user's name during the review process means that there is one of the following conflicts:
- Two requests sent for the same user
- Same request sent from multiple devices
- Unauthorized attempt to add a new user
How to resolve the red icon conflict in the REQUEST section?
When there are two or more requests for one user, you need to make sure they really lead to the same real user. Then you have the following options:
- "Merge with existing user" - both requests are confirmed to lead to the same user
- "Resolve later" - still in doubt and need more time to investigate further
- "Reject request" - unauthorized access attempt